Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's Your Celebrity Couple Name?

Okay, if have a pulse you are most likely familiar with star couples like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes or Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. And whether you like it or not you're also familar with their (albeit silly) celebrity couple names...like "Tomcat" and "Brangelina". I have no idea how this practice of morphing celebrity couple names began. I am pretty sure it is the fault of the hollywood media types. But as strange as it is, I am wondering what YOUR celebrity couple name is? With Valentines Day tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to make up our own celebrity couple names! For example: my name is Angela and my husband's name is Bobby. So, our celebrity name could be "Bobbela", I'm sure there are other combinations, but right now I can't think of any. So, come on, you know you've always wanted a celebrity couple name! Have fun!